Managing Director - Brokerage
Balke Brown Transwestern Role
Tim is the Managing Director of Commercial Brokerage at Balke Brown Transwestern, specializing in landlord and tenant representation for office and medical properties in the St. Louis market. With over 16 years of experience, Tim has concentrated on representing landlords, sellers, tenants, and buyers in the disposition and acquisition of various types of commercial real estate. Tim’s proactive approach to commercial real estate and extensive transaction experience has made him a valuable asset to both his clients and his company.
Tim has over sixteen years of industry experience and closed over $400 million in St. Louis commercial real estate transactions, representing local and national companies in the areas of landlord representation, tenant representation, lease negotiation, and site acquisition.
Partial Client List
- Commerce Bank
- Kelley Real Estate, Inc.
- Bentall Kennedy
- The Starwood Group
- Bullhorn, Inc.
- Wells Fargo
- University of Missouri
- Globe Building Company
- Midwest Regional Bank
- Walpert Properties
- Raven Development
- Maxus Properties
- LNR Partners
- Land Dynamics, Inc.
- Woodcrest Capital
- Golub & Company
- Colony Realty Partners
- Time Equities, Inc.
- Diamond Income Fund
- Cypress Management
- Mariner Real Estate Management
- 39 North Properties
Tim is an active member of the following organizations:
- 2020 Commercial REALTOR® of the Year
- CoStar Power Broker Awards: Multiple-Time Winner
- Heavy Hitters Awards: Multiple-Time Winner
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- St. Louis Association of Realtors Commercial Division – 2020 President
- St. Louis Association of Realtors Commercial Division – 2019 Vice President
- St. Louis Association of Realtors Commercial Division – 2018 Treasurer
Tim earned his B.A. degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee Wisconsin in 2006.
Tim earned his Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License in 2006, his Missouri Real Estate Broker License in 2010 and CCIM designation in 2014.