Senior Property Manager
Balke Brown Transwestern Role
Tamara is a Senior Property Manager specializing in asset management of office, industrial, retail, and medical properties as well as construction management in the St. Louis market. Tamara has over 13 years’ experience in property over-site and currently oversees a staff managing over 500,000 square feet.
- Balke Brown Transwestern’s Missouri/West County Portfolio
- Westview Office buildings in Missouri
- Equifax, St. Louis Portfolio
- Sunset Place Office and Retail
- Started with Balke Brown Transwestern as Senior Property Manager providing asset management to the Missouri office and retail portfolio.
- Managed over 1.5 million square feet of office, retail, industrial and medical.
- Board member of the Building and Owners Association of St. Louis – BOMA St. Louis for the past 7 years.
- Treasure 2020
- Vice President 2021
- President 2022
Partial Client List
- Diamond Investment Fund
- Griffin Realty Trust
- Time Equities
Associate of Applied Studies in Legal Studies – St. Louis Community College at Meramec
Missouri Real Estate Sales License
CMCP – Certified Manager of Commercial Properties