Director of Property Management
Balke Brown Transwestern Role
Liz is the Director of Commercial Property Management, specializing in asset management of all commercial property types including office, medical, retail and industrial with a focus on leadership, customer service, mutually beneficial partnerships in business relationships and cost savings. Liz currently manages a portfolio of commercial properties in St. Louis County. With close to 20 years’ of experience in property and team over-site, Liz brings a wealth of knowledge with a professional and systematized approach. Liz is passionate about her profession and is gratified by team growth, success and happiness. Liz also drives the volunteer initiatives and community outreach programs for BBTW.
- Westview Place – 14312 Olive Blvd.
- Midwest Regional Bank – 135 N. Meramac
- Rider Trail – 3470 Rider Trail South
- The Landings – 2934-2968 Dougherty Ferry Rd.
- Management and oversight of over 900,000 SF
- Procurement of multiple properties due to owner and developer relationships
- Top donator for Make-A-Wish Foundation St. Louis Walk for Wishes 2022 & 2023
- Real Estate Sales License (Missouri)
- Engagement and Education Committee – CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) St. Louis Chapter