Balke Brown Transwestern Role
Tim is a Vice President of Commercial Brokerage specializing in landlord and tenant representation for office and medical properties in the St. Louis market. Tim received his commercial real estate license in 2006, and since then has concentrated on representing landlords, sellers, tenants, and buyers in the disposition and acquisition of various types of commercial real estate. Tim’s proactive approach to commercial real estate and extensive transaction experience has made him a valuable asset to both his clients and his company.
Tim has over fourteen years of industry experience and closed over $300 million in St. Louis commercial real estate transactions, representing local and national companies in the areas of landlord representation, tenant representation, lease negotiation, and site acquisition.
Partial Client List
- Bentall Kennedy
- The Starwood Group
- Bullhorn, Inc.
- Walpert Properties
- University of Missouri
- Globe Building Company
- Wells Fargo
- Raven Development
- Maxus Properties
- LNR Partners
- Land Dynamics, Inc.
- Woodcrest Capital
- Golub & Company
- Colony Realty Partners
- Time Equities, Inc.
- Cypress Management
- Mariner Real Estate Management
Tim is an active member of the following organizations:
- St. Louis Association of Realtors Commercial Division – 2020 President
- St. Louis Association of Realtors Commercial Division – 2019 Vice President
- St. Louis Association of Realtors Commercial Division – 2018 Treasurer
- CoStar Power Broker Awards: Multiple-Time Winner
- Heavy Hitters Awards: Multiple-Time Winner
- CCIM Institute Since 2014
Tim earned his B.A. degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee Wisconsin in 2006.
Tim earned his Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License in 2006, his Missouri Real Estate Broker License in 2010 and CCIM designation in 2014.