Michael is an Associate Broker with responsibilities to service, develop and expand the Balke Brown Transwestern Illinois portfolio. Born and raised in Southwestern Illinois with three generations of family in the construction and development business, Michael’s deep roots in the Southern Illinois market will provide superior market knowledge of past, present and future developments.
- Directed leasing for Commercial Office properties between 4,000 – 164,000 square feet
- Partnered on Southern Illinois leasing transactions totaling over 500,000 square feet from 2017 – 2019
- Collaborated on development, property management and leasing contracts up to 800,000 square feet and up to 300 acres
- Successfully leased new ground up office park developments for various developers in the Southwestern Illinois area
- Routinely drafted, reviewed and presented leases, broker opinion of fair market value, reports, site plans and construction/architectural drawings
- Acquired tenants and engaged in space planning with architects, bidding work with contractors and creating lease documents with attorneys
Professional and Community Achievements
- Licensed Real Estate Broker 2017
- St. Louis Power Broker Award 2018
- Food Bank for Central and Southeast Missouri
- American Legion for Fallen Soldier – VFW O’Fallon, IL
- Business Leader for Pocket Points, Inc.
BS Business Administration & BS Finance/Banking and Real Estate – University of Missouri