As a brokerage advisor, Michael specializes in landlord and tenant representation. He prides himself on first understanding his clients on a personal, then business level. In this role, Michael performs all aspects of representation, including: analysis, strategic planning, market research, site evaluation and selection, tours, proposal requests, and comparative analysis. Michael co-heads the research and data team internally for Balke Brown Transwestern, where he has gained extensive knowledge of the Greater St. Louis market place.
Partial Client List
- Time Equities, Inc.
- Maxus Properties
- Diamond Income Fund
- Fit Learning
- Batiks Plus
- State Farm – O’Neil Agency
- Magnolia River Services, Inc.
- Formax Printing Solutions
- Hart & Associates
- Master File
- Licensed Real Estate Broker 2017
- Chaminade College Preparatory Alumni Board – Member
- St. Louis Association of Realtors/Commercial Division – Member
- Join Hands, East St. Louis Volunteer
Michael earned his bachelor of science in Management from Indiana University, Bloomington in 2017
Michael earned his Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License in 2017
Michael has successfully completed CI 101: Financial Analysis as he aims to achieve his CCIM Designation