Kelly is a Senior Property Manager specializing in the management of office and retail properties in the St. Louis market. Kelly has over 20 years of experience in commercial real estate, starting her career in lease administration before moving into property management in 2001. She currently oversees a staff managing 9 buildings and 890,000 square feet.
Significant Management Assignments
- 3470 Rider Trail S – Equifax
- Westview Place Office Building
- Fern Ridge Center & Fern Ridge Executive
- Riverport Commons IV
- 1 Solutions Parkway – CenturyLink
- Managing over 1.5 million square feet of commercial retail space for one of the largest REITs in the United States.
- Budgeting and reforecasting multi-million dollar budgets within a 1% variance.
- Generating over a quarter of a million dollars in ancillary income by seeking temporary and seasonal leasing opportunities.
Partial Client List
- Griffin Capital Company
- Diamond Income Fund
- QSL Property LLC/ US Realty Advisors
- Time Equities, Inc.
- University of Missouri – St. Louis