255 Logistics Center located at Sauget Business Park in Sauget, IL boast 502,500 square feet of distribution space and is expandable to up to 800,000 square feet.
- 502,500 square foot cross dock bulk warehouse building
- Secure, easy to maintain and long-term value tilt-up concrete panel construction
- 32’ minimum clear height throughout
- 50’ deep x 50’ wide column spacing (60’ at dock bays)
- 48 truck loading docks (expandable up to 84 maximum) with 35,000 pound load levelers, bumpers and weather seals
- 75 trailer parking stalls with concrete dolly pad
- Four (4) 12’ x 14’ motorized overhead drive in doors
- ESFR wet sprinkler fire protection system
- Gas fired makeup air heating to achieve 49 degrees at 0 degrees outside
- Base building lighting overall is 1 metal halide warehouse light fixture per bay to achieve 25 foot candle at 48” above the floor.
- Year Completed:
- General Contractor: