Tim Lawlor, CCIM
BALKE BROWN TRANSWESTERN ROLE
Tim is a Vice President of Commercial Brokerage specializing in landlord and tenant representation for office and retail properties in the St. Louis market. Tim received his commercial real estate license in 2006, and since then has concentrated on representing landlords, sellers, tenants, and buyers in the disposition and acquisition of various types of commercial real estate. Tim’s proactive approach to commercial real estate and extensive transaction experience has made him a valuable asset to both his clients and his company.
Tim has over ten years of industry experience representing local and national companies in the areas of landlord representation, tenant representation, lease negotiation, and site acquisition. Before joining Balke Brown Transwestern in 2010, Tim was a sales and leasing associate at Coldwell Banker Commercial CRA LLC in St. Louis, where he successfully leased a number of notable projects including Hampton Village Shopping Center.
Since joining Balke Brown Transwestern, Tim has worked on a number of notable leasing assignments, including:
- The Crossings at Northwest, a $106 million, +/- 800,000 square foot, mixed-use redevelopment of the former Northwest Plaza Mall;
- The Creve Coeur Office Portfolio, a six-building portfolio containing over 400,000 square of office space in Creve Coeur;
- Woodbine Center, The Reliable Building, Old Webster Square, a three-building portfolio containing over 200,000 square feet of office and retail space in Kirkwood and Webster Groves;
- Union Station Office Buildings, a four-building portfolio containing over 180,000 square feet of office space in downtown St. Louis.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- Wells Fargo
- Raven Development
- Maxus Properties
- LNR Partners
- Land Dynamics, Inc.
- Woodcrest Capital
- Golub & Company
- Colony Realty Partners
- Time Equities, Inc.
- Cypress Management
- Mariner Real Estate Management
Tim is an active member of the following organizations:
- St. Louis Association of Realtors - Board Member - Commercial Division
- CCIM Institute since 2014
- Habitat For Humanity – Construction Volunteer
Tim earned his B.A. degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee Wisconsin in 2006.
Tim earned his Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License in 2006, his Missouri Real Estate Broker License in 2010 and CCIM designation in 2014.
Contact Tim Lawlor: 314.880.0424