Scott is a sales and leasing associate specializing in Agency and Tenant representation for the St. Louis Industrial Practice Group. He will be responsible for representing Landlord and Occupiers of Industrial Real Estate with an array of services, from strategic planning and comprehensive financial analysis to business plan consulting that can impact the bottom line of the company. Scott has sold and leased more than 100 million square feet throughout the United States.
Scott has been practicing commercial real estate since 1986 when he joined CB Richard Ellis, Columbus, Ohio. During his tenure at CB his team was accountable for more than $150 million in sales and leasing. He was one of the founding members of the Special Properties Group which focused on the sales of large exurban real estate. Scott moved to St. Louis to become the Managing Director of the CBRE office. He served as Director of Acquisitions and Disposition for Commercial Development Company and purchased more than $100 million worth of investment real estate. He then started his own private investment firm and purchased more than two million square feet of real estate focusing on value and core investments. He sourced, analyzed, Argus modeled and underwrote the feasibility of real estate investment purchases.
- Sale of 486,000 square foot Quaker Oaks plant
- Built to Suit of 504,000 square feet for General Motors
- Lease of 305,000 square feet from 3PF.com from Met Life
- Sale of 1.1 million square feet Fruit of the Loom plant to a Local Investment Group
- Purchase of 1.5 million square feet from Duke Realty in Minneapolis.
- Purchase of 925,000 square foot three building industrial complex from Lightstone
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACHIEVEMENTS
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- Columbus Board of Realtors Broker of the Year 1999
- Top Producer at CB Richard Ellis 1996-2000
- Boy and Cub Scout Leader 2006-Present
- NRA Certified Rifle and Shotgun Instructor
Scott earned his B.A. degree in Accounting from University of Missouri in 1978. Scott has held a real estate license since 1986.
Contact Scott Stubblefield: 314.802.0813