Michael is an Associate Broker with responsibilities to service, develop and expand the Balke Brown Transwestern Illinois portfolio. Born and raised in Southwestern Illinois with three generations of family in the construction and development business, Michael’s deep roots in the Southern Illinois market will provide superior market knowledge of past, present and future developments.
Michael served as a summer intern with Balke Brown Transwestern. During his internship, he shadowed the brokerage staff and assisted with the following:
- Identified several pieces of land in St. Genevieve for future CVS and Taco Bell developments.
- Assisted in the procurement of a listing to sell for 144 acre property in Columbia, MO.
- Performed shopping reports on firm’s 4 multi-family housing communities.
- Assembled research on over 250 of the largest law firms in St. Louis, 400 Metro-East and 200 O’Fallon businesses for available office properties.
- Compiled over 400 comparable properties into the database for market research.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACHIEVEMENTS
- Licensed Real Estate Broker 2017
- Food Bank for Central and Southeast Missouri
- American Legion for Fallen Soldier – VFW O’Fallon, IL
- Business Leader for Pocket Points, Inc.
BS Business Administration & BS Finance/Banking and Real Estate - University of Missouri
Contact Michael Holland: 314.267.5232