BALKE BROWN TRANSWESTERN ROLE
As Vice President in the St. Louis, Missouri Office, Kevin brings over a decade of experience to the Balke Brown Transwestern team. Kevin focuses on the leasing and sales of Office Properties in the St. Louis area. He has extensive transaction experience as both a landlord and tenant representative.
Kevin has 12 years of brokerage experience in the St. Louis Metro area. A majority of this experience has included significant deal volume in the major office submarkets of CBD, Clayton and West County. Prior to joining Balke Brown Transwestern in 2008, Kevin was a broker with the St. Louis Office of CBRE.
As mentioned before, Kevin has significant experience with landlords and tenants. Some of the key landlords Kevin has represented include Colony Realty, HCP, Inc., Cullinan Properties, Sterling Properties and Clayco corporation. Kevin has also successfully represented many tenants including, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, BMO Harris Bank, Siemens, FDIC and American Red Cross.
- National Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Candidate
- Urban Land Institute - St. Louis Chapter - Young Leader
- St. Louis Priory Alumni Board (2002 - 2005)
- St. Louis District Golf Association - Board of Directors
- Balke Brown Transwestern - 2010 Top Producer
- Licensed in Missouri & Illinois
University of Missouri - Columbia 1998
Contact Kevin McLaughlin: 314.802.0818