BALKE BROWN TRANSWESTERN ROLE
Jared Hancock has specialized in retail leasing, development, landlord and tenant representation since joining the commercial real estate field in 2007. His expertise and knowledge of the greater St. Louis market is an invaluable tool when advising his clients on their strategic real estate decisions. Jared actively represents both local and national clients in Missouri and Southern Illinois. His enthusiasm and determination paired with continued education of retail trends and market news, makes Jared a valuable component to the Balke Brown Transwestern team.
Jared also serves as the National Real Estate Director for MassageLuxe International guiding area developers through the complex leasing process. This opportunity has led to experience ouside of the local real estate market by directing expansion projects in Chicago, Detroit, New Jersey, Denver, California and South Florida.
- Led MessageLuxe in their expansion from the flag ship location to over twenty spas in seven states
- Took on the challenging assignment of leasing St. Louis Marketplace, a distressed retail center in the City of St. Louis, improving occupancy by over 60,000 sf in two years
- Doubled Texas Roadhouse's presence in the region by completing deals in citis throughout Missouri and Illinois including: St. Charles, Columbia, Arnold and Quincy
- Assembled multiple development sites for KS Real Estate and various tenants throughout Missouri and Southern Illinois.
The following are some of Jared's past and present clients including, landlords, tenants and developers.
- White Castles
- Texas Roadhouse
- Circle K
- Pentaco Management
- KS Real Estate
- The Tan Company
- Xist Fitness
- Great Missouri Builders
- Willow's Way Organization
Jared earned a B.A. in Finance from Westminster College and has been a licensed real estate agent in Missouri since 2007.
Contact Jared Hancock: 314.880.0428