BALKE BROWN TRANSWESTERN ROLE
Ann Schmelzle is a Vice President, focusing on office leasing. Ann specializes in tenant representation on behalf of corporate office occupiers. She is responsible for providing comprehensive real estate advisory services to organizations and business owners. Ann continues to cultivate strong client relations and plays an integral role in business development activities throughout the St. Louis market.
Ann has leased or sold more than 8 million square feet of space with a value exceeding $70 million. Clients have included: Opus Northwest, Montgomery Development, Prudential Alliance Realtors, Liberty Mutual, Bakewell Corporation, Oak Street Real Estate Capital, Sandberg Phoenix & Von Gontard, Herzog Crebs, Seventh Wave Labs, Kforce Inc., Parents As Teachers, YWCA and M+H Architects, AXA Advisors and more.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACHIEVEMENTS
- National Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Past president of CREW St. Louis (2011) and participated on a CREW Network task force to establish national membership guidelines.
- Active board member of the CCIM and SIOR St. Louis chapters
- Sales Associate of the Year by the St. Louis Association of Realtors (“SLAR”) Commercial Division
- Active member of the Life Skills Foundation Advisory Board
- Facilities committee for the YWCA Board
- Director on the SLAR Commercial Division Board
- Served on the St. Gerard Majella school board as director and helped lead the construction committee through a $7 million capital improvement project
B.S. in Marketing from Missouri State University
Contact Ann Schmelzle: 314.802.0820